This role is to support the implementation of infrastructure projects, provide system, network analyzing & troubleshooting, and Backend systems administration and management.
- Provide system, network analyzing, and troubleshooting to all APAC offices
- Backend systems administration and management
- Prepare users/server technical documentation
- Liaise and coordinate with corporate IT teams to support and resolve operational issues.
- Monitor and maintain server room facilities, server, and communication network
- Support the implementation of the infrastructure project and manage vendor activities
- Flexible and able to adapt to project challenges and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the manager.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years’ experience in the IT field with exposure to production change management and system administration
- Aviation industry knowledge is a plus
Specific Competencies, Skills, and Knowledge:
- 2 years of relevant experience in system administration and network support
- Solid Experience in Office 365 environment, Windows Servers, Active Directory, network switches, firewall, Wi-Fi, and VPN appliance
- Solid Experience in virtualization under hyper-converged infrastructure
- Good analytical, organizing, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must be able to perform duties under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills are a must
- Good command of written and spoken English
Additional Qualities Desired:
- Weekend shift duties may be required
Interested parties, please send your CV, current and expected salary details to the Human Resources Department at [email protected]. Information provided is for recruitment purposes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.